Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bored

I am always saying, 'wish I had time to sit'. Well, be careful what you wish for! I am into my second week of 'sitting'.

Recovering from a medical emergency involving a nose bleed followed by 3 1/2 days in ICU. 'Don't lift anything that weighs over the weight a gallon of milk', Dr. said. So, I ran out of my Diet Pepsi, that I am addicted to, in the fridge yesterday. Went to the pantry and went "oh man, I have to take them out of the pack one at a time". UGH. I have completed tons of paper work, much light organizing, written some cards, watched a lot of dull daytime TV and I AM DONE with having time to sit!!

Three more days. Can't wait to start walking on the Treadmill again, blowing my nose, sneezing through my nose instead of my mouth, and being so busy that I will be yearning for 'time to sit' once again. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Terra said...

Oh, man. I know I couldn't do it, pry wouldn't do it as stubburn as I am. (sure I spelled that wrong) but you're right, it is almost over and when it is you will relish in what you can do again!!!

Jenny said...

Oh my. Sounds like you have your hands full. Or perhaps not full enough?

I actually started writing every day on my blog when I ran into a health issue...and it's been lovely every since!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.