So, my wonderful daughter, Terra at Sittingonanoak.com put this blog together for me well before Christmas. I said "it looks great - it does - but I will probably begin posting after the first of the year". Knowing full well I probably would NOT (ever). That said, I find myself enjoying her blog on a daily basis and love seeing all the comments, laughing and learning from her blog buddies and love the support they all give each other so much....here goes nothing.....
So, thanks, Terra. Of course, I think you are the most wonderful, talented, loving person out there in blogging land. I'll try to get the hang of this, without embarrassing you!
First and foremost in my life I am a Mother and Grandma (Grams). Being a Grams is the best thing in the world. My two beautiful granddaughters, Lauren (8) and Hailey (3) absolutely light up my life on a daily basis. I am blessed to be able to have an active part in their lives. I am a proud mom of two kind, caring and successful children, Terra and Brad. Life is good.
2 comments:
you can and you will! I can't wait to read what you write when you write!
Keep going. This is a great start!
Post a Comment